Friday, January 10, 2014

Where can I get a cool backpack for school?

school bags kmart
 on Card No. Name Attack Boost Shield Spell Class Action Text
school bags kmart image






The past years I have been getting backpacks from jansport so this year I wanted to get something different like a messenger bag. I went to hollister because I new at one point they had messenger bags and now the don't have any. I also did the same with abercrombie and nothing. The store that I used to get my backpacks from closed down so does anyone know where I can get a really cool backpack.


Answer
WALMART TARGET HOLLISTER OR ABERCROMBIE JUST GET A LARGE BAG THATS WHAT I DID.....ANYWAY KMART TJMAX HOME GOODS

Where can I get a good bag for school?

Q. I really need a bag for when I go back to school, but I don't know where to get one. It needs to be a messenger bag, made with animal friendly material, like canvas, and fairly cheap. Any ideas where I could get one?


Answer
I've seen really nice bags at kmart




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a cool backpack for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment