Monday, January 6, 2014

Where can I find a school bag for a Teenage Girl?

school bags girls
 on school bag for girls, China pink argyle cartoon school bag for girls ...
school bags girls image



Menisha


I want a cool school bag, any colour I don't want handbags and stuff like that.
I want an a bag with a long strap.
Any suggestions of websites or stores would be really helpful.



Answer
take a look ebay.com or eshopintuition.com, there are many long strap bags on sale. hope you would find your favor.

What is a typical school bag that a university student will carry?




R A


I was wondering, what type of school bags do the majority of university students carry?


Answer
Every student has their own unique style; for me, I sling a Jansport backpack on one arm. However, I've seen people with roller backpacks (usually the petite girls), side bags, and even briefcases (probably law school students).

Nobody pays any attention though; it's no longer high school where you're measured on your attractiveness or jock status




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a school bag for a Teenage Girl?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment