Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Where is the cheaper bags in the world?

school bags china manufacturers
 on School shopping bag/2013 Popular Girls' School Bag,
school bags china manufacturers image



Maher A


these bags from every kind :(travel bags, school bags,ladies bags,....etc.)


Answer
Pls. visit the following link, you will find list manufacturers in China, as I knwo at this China is most advance to manufacture everything on low cost:
http://hotproducts.alibaba.com/manufacturers-exporters/School_Bag.html


Zhejiang Zhongda Group Holding Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland)

Fujian Provincial Medicines & Health Products Xiamen Import & Export Corporation
China (Mainland)

Best Way Trading Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland)
Shantou Handry Industry Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland)

Quanzhou Haiheng Sports and Tour Goods Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland)

Jiangsu Holly Corporation
China (Mainland)

Changzhou Brilliant Package Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland)

Hangzhou Kissun Imp.&Exp. Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland)

Shenzhen Fenghua Umbrella Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland)

Quanzhou Sanfeng Bags Factory
China (Mainland)

I need help with talking to my mom?




Yo!


I'm a college freshman, about to finish with my first semester. I go to a university close to home, and I frequently visit home as a result, bordering on almost every weekend.

I'm not doing well at uni. While I'm decently smart and could be a good student if I tried, I just can't bring myself to care about my classes. I frequently skip and, while I don't think I'm failing, my grades are subpar. And I don't care.

I want to talk to my mom about dropping out of uni and attending a cheaper and simpler community college with some online courses. The thing is, my mom is very stubborn and easy to anger if I bring up anything she doesn't agree with (such as DROPPING OUT OF COLLEGE) while I am kind of cowardly and easily upset, especially by her. I don't know how I would even start the conversation about it, let alone actually win...

I know degrees are necessary, so I don't want to stick to uni only to fail out next semester, and waste more of my mom's money and make her even more upset with me. I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any advice on how I could go about this? Thanks if you do.
oh my god...
School doesn't fit with me. So what? Everyone is different. It has nothing to do with me being lazy. And if you actually *read my question* (which i guess you did but you didn't get it??? sorry???) I'm actually trying to find a solution to this problem. If I were a lazy piece of trash I'd fail out then go mooch off of my parents for the rest of my life. I actually want to do something with my life, thank you, but it's not going to happen in uni and I'm trying to fix it.

Maybe the problem with this generation is people like you TELLING us we're awful? I mean friggin seriously? When I heard remarks like THAT it makes me not want to even try. We're not worthless, but YOU make us feel like we're worthless. It's a big self-fulfilling prophecy YOU'RE beginning, so shut up and don't be so judgmental.



Answer
It sounds like you're being fairly honest with yourself. That's always a plus.

What about a trade? Frequently overlooked, trades can provide satisfying employment at decent wages. Gaining trade skills vary by country, and I don't know where you live. If it's the US, 60 Minutes recently ran a spot about manufacturers who can't find skilled welders. Given how many people are out of work, that's kind of insane, isn't it? There is no reason a woman can't do this. If you're good with high school math (geometry especially) operating computer-controlled machines in manufacturing is another good choice. It may seem like everything is made in China these days, but it's not true, especially for industrial products and things used by the military or aerospace. Beware of scam trade schools in the US - you need to check thoroughly before giving any your money.

You understand intellectually that "degrees are necessary" but you don't feel it in your bones. At least not yet. There is nothing wrong with beginning studies at a later age, as long as you're motivated. But if you're not doing well, you're right, it's a waste of money right now.

If a trade doesn't appeal to you, get a cashier or waitressing job for a while. It's not uncommon to lack a strong sense of direction early on, but if you start to hate cashiering, it can be quite useful to think about what really does appeal as you scan cans of tuna and bag them. Not really sure why that works, but eventually it does. Who knows how long it takes?

Your Mom just wants you to be OK and able to support yourself. Having a plan such as trade school might calm her a bit. She might not like the cashier idea, but it's better in her eyes than doing nothing. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where is the cheaper bags in the world?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment