Monday, January 6, 2014

Where can you buy really big leather brown or black hobo or satchel bags?

school bags leather satchels
 on The leather is full hide, thick ,strong and golden honey in colour.
school bags leather satchels image



Burnsey


links would be good! i need something for school. just big hobo or satchel bags that are madd cute. thank you!


Answer
ebay

What is a good size purse for school?




Kailey


What purse would be the best size or style of a middle schooler. I've searched on google but almost everything I find is about backpacks but I want to know about purses! I don't want it to be huge but I don't want it to be to small I had a Vera Bradley hipster and it didn't fit everything I needed to have, I don't want to have everything cramped I want some organization so what is a good size/style bag for middle school. Please help any answers will help please and thank you!


Answer
I use a leather satchel type purse along with my bookbag. I am a junior in highschool. My purse is my lifeline. It has all my essentials like my mini hairbrush and my mini toothbrush and my phone , wallet, pens, pencils, deodorant. Ect. I love it. I got it from the store icing. My purse has adjustable straps also. So it's great. I also have a bookbag from their. Ill include both links below.

http://www.icing.com/icing/us/goods/icing+commerce+root/cat1860073/messengers/p42386/knoxville+distressed+faux+leather+messenger+bag/. < purse


http://www.icing.com/icing/us/goods/icing+commerce+root/cat1860072/backpacks/p43620/sierra+faux+leather+beaded+backpack/. < my bookbag




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can you buy really big leather brown or black hobo or satchel bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment