Sunday, January 5, 2014

What are these bags that everyone has?

school bags names
 on School Bags, Leather School Bags Manufacturers, Leather School Bags ...
school bags names image



Melissa L


I know they're not new - I've been seeing them probably for the past 1 to 2 years but I'm just curious on the style. I see a lot of girls use them as school bags. They're solid colored with brown handles. I believe that it's Marc Jacobs... but I'm not sure.. What's the name of the brand/style of these bags?


Answer
Are you talking about Longchamp bags? The "La Pliage" bags like this: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/longchamp-le-pliage-small-shoulder-tote/2941048?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=longchamp_'le_pliage_-_small'_shoulder_tote:194598&cm_pla=bags:women:tote&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:referralID=NA&mr:trackingCode=B21F3168-1968-DF11-9DA0-002219319097

What purse should I get for high school?




echo.


I'm a 14 year old girl.(:

I'm not sure which purse exactly I want, but I don't know which designer brand I want to buy it from..

I was thinking one of these?

*Juicy Couture
*Coach
*Louis Vuitton

NOTE: This purse is for school. It will be separate to my school bag. I keep a lot in my purses usually.



Answer
Uhmm babe.. no. You have offically named the three most overrated brands.. ever. Well next to Ed Hardy.. nothing's worse than that. I think you should get a bag from an actual GOOD designer. My suggestions are Marc Jacobs, Valentino, Carlous Flachi, and so on. (: (: I just don't want you looking dumbb (: Answer minee? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsiR6xm5nVufnlVeOCwSv3.z5HNG;_ylv=3?qid=20100710143114AACq128




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are these bags that everyone has?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment