Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cute Pencil Bags for Girls?




O_o


I know school just ended, but do you guys know where you could get cute/pretty and decent priced pencil bags for girls ages 7-10 or 13-15 (in stores?)? (Which Store?) Whenever I look for some, I rarely find any and if I do, they're pretty plain. Help, please? NO STUPID COMMENTS, PLZ. Thanks... :-)


Answer
Vera Bradley is perfect for a tween girl like you. It has TONS of patterns to choose from at a reasonable price. Check out Verabradley.com, they have a ton of different styles to choose from!

Do You Like This Bag For 7th Grade?




Harlee


http://www.shopjustice.com/girls-clothing/messengers/love-hope-messenger-bag/7413793

http://www.shopjustice.com/girls-clothing/binders-supplies/love-hope-3-ring-binder/7843794

I like this bag I had the same type of bag last year but different design the bag is A nice size and the binder is big and organized but is right for 7th grade do you like the bag
I'm going to a different school



Answer
Well do you like it? You shouldn't care all about What other people think especially at your age. You can't let people tell you who to be what to do (except for teachers, parents, other adults lol) but kids your age. And now you might think wait you just said you shouldn't care about other people think but if you want my honest opinion I'm not a fan. I think it would be better to get a bag from target with a simple print. And it's only because I kinda grew out of justice 2 years ago... But it's totally up to you that was just my honest opinion. I would not lie and say OMGEE IT'S THE CAUTEST BAG I'VE EVER SEEN. because in seventh grade I had a jansport backpack that was black and pink plaid. No one had justice bags... Good luck with seventh grade it's really important for high school especially if you want to go to private hs cuz they look at your seventh grade year a lot. Justbe the best you can be.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute Pencil Bags for Girls?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment