Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cute Backpack for High School?




f.a.s.h.i.


I've carried a tote bag for both 9th and 10th grade, but I've recently discovered somem problems with my shoulders and back because of it and it's just way too bulky. Are there any fashionable backpacks that are large enough to carry folders, notebooks and a 2 1 in. binders?
http://www.ebags.com/lesportsac/drew_clearance/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=150579
This style but I prefer black and dark colors. :D
Help?
*10 points for best answer.*



Answer
jus about everone in my skool wears cute kids book bags which show ur lil kid side..i cant go through da halls with out seein dora or superman...i personally have a lil purple one with hearts on it....u can wear lil boys characters to...and suprisingly it fits all my stuff in it.. one of my friends have 2 1.5in binders in hers

Do you think this book bag is too "childish" for me?




Rach


I'm asking this in the horse section to get good answers from people that i can never find any where else! ;) I am in 7th grade and have this book bag: http://www.rockymountaintrail.com/JanSport/Merit/TND4/detail/?coid=320507&utm_medium=DataFeed&utm_source=Like-20100629&utm_content=JanSportMeritBlue-Flower-6AQ&SID=4c674b171c192231

Friends think it's childish but i wanted to get other opinions!! =) Thanks!



Answer
Nope, it's fine. I think it's cute- if I were still in middle school, I might actually use it. As long as you are confident in using it, no one should give you too hard of a time.

There were kids last year in my high school that had Spiderman, Superman, and even Dora the Explorer backpacks meant for kids in elementary school. No one bugged them about it after a initial comment because they looked totally comfortable wearing them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute Backpack for High School?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment