Monday, February 10, 2014

What's a fashionable school bag these days?




c


I've spent the whole day trying to find a good school bag, but it seemed the only ones available were either too young, or too old (I'm 16)
And I don't want to be like one of those lame scene kids who have Barbie bags, nor do I want to have a bag that has obnoxious surf slander all over it (I live in Australia).
So what's a fashionable bag, and where can I get it?



Answer
I am 16 too and I am from Australia too LOL. I also spent the whole day looking for a fashionable school bag. I ended up buying a billabong bag, it was about $60.00, but it has a simple design, but still looks cool. If I were you I would just buy like a billabong or roxy bag and just keep with a simple design, nothing to over the top

High School Athletes.....?




Sarah


Does anyone know of "pump up" activites to do with my Varsity Field hockey team during school to get excited for our game?? we already dress up and play tag with items, but we need something new, any ideas? thanks!


Answer
Cary your sticks around all day and slap sticks when you see somebody, hand out goody bags with a catchy poem. You need a team mascot, we have one of those just my size barbie dolls dressed in similar clothes as us (tie dye shirt and a kilt) tie strings to your cleats, and pain certain nails colors to match the whole team.

Good luck this season!

Lauren <3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a fashionable school bag these days?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment