Friday, February 14, 2014

What kind of backpacks/bags do most High School kids use?




Stephanie


I'm going into High School and im not totally shure what kind of bag or backpack I would use? Cause I see most girls use something like a beach bag, i'm not really shure what those would be called.
Please help.



Answer
A few idea's:
Okay so most girls at my high school use big bags like you said because we have to bring our gym clothes, after school clothes (sports), lunches, ect.
So i bring on the days i have no after school activites and no gym class my vera bradley bookbag. I carry it and then when i go to lunch my lunch is in it, along with my normal things in my purse.

Another idea would be an across the chest bag. I have a coach one. They are around 100 dollars and are very in. you can put just the few things you need need in it for the day if you do not want to bring a purse. A lot of girls not just at school but in magazines ect. are using these.


Finally there is the big bag. Victoria Secrets Pink is a brand we all use. I have a Marc Jacobs one i caught on sale. American Eagle, Hollister, or Forever 21 will have one also that is trendy.

As far as the backpacks go we all use Northface. They are 100 to 200 dollars and are very in. you can order them online or get them from a sporting goods store like Dick's ect.
Hope this helps!
Good luck!
Subscribe to my new youtube page for more helpful hints. First video goes out tomorrow:
fashion01girl

why do most taiwanese school kids have airwalk backpacks?




whatever w


whats so good about those airwalk backpacks?
these bags are made in korea, and kind of like poor-quality imitations....



Answer
That's justa a coinsidence, all my kids had a big variety of Japanese cartoon figures backpacks or backpacks provided by their school. It could be that all those packs were bought by your school.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of backpacks/bags do most High School kids use?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment