Monday, April 7, 2014

Donating old school bags?




setashort5


I have about 25 messenger and backpacks, most of them never used. (bought them on sale and then the school made a no backpack rule) Is there anywhere I can send them to be donated? I really don't want to give them to good will or salvation army is there anywhere that gives school bags to thee needy?


Answer
www.risingfountains.org

I have been sending school supplies but the kids have no shoes, let alone bookbags. I know it will be a little extra for you to send here but it's well worth it when you realize what a difference you'll be making!

Rising Fountains Development Program
P.O. Box 530230
Lundazi
Zambia
AFRICA

Do u like this school bag? 10 points?




Matthew


Hi I'm a 14 year old boy and wondering if this manbag would look good for school and also what position should i place the bag to the side or to my back left or right? 10 points good detailed answer. http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/adidas-originals-adicolor-airline-bag/044535/


Answer
I am about your age and quick a couple of kids have that bag at my school and schools in the area. Some days it'd be helpful to wear but whatever is comfortable and easy to deal with for you. It may hurt your should and your binder may not fit in the bag. Whatever hand you write with the bag should be placed on the opposite. It's a very nice blue colour but before purchasing make sure you see your other choices and gurantee you'll love your bag by school time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Donating old school bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment