Sunday, April 6, 2014

Starting school tomorrow.?




Forever.Tw


Ok, so i go back to school tomorrow. *sigh*

i'm 14 and i go to school in Australia. so uniforms, yes, uniforms.

ok, so i have to wear my uniform dress, school shoes, school bag. i hate looking dorky. so any ideas to jazz up my "back to school" look.

I know how i'm styling my hair. and no makeup is allowed ( i'm putting on mascara anyway ).

so any ideas.?

XX.. forever.twilight
um please stop with the annoying answers.

um pins are a good idea. but i was thinking more along the lines or jewelry or something
umm i'm sorta girly girl , not a punk.

i already have a bag, black leather shoes. can't change that.
brown uniform.



Answer
Hi,, I live in Australia, I'm 14, I'm starting school in a few days too so we're pretty much in the same boat lol. Is nail polish allowed? If so a bright colour or a french manicure would look good, and maybe just a small necklace OR bracelet

Have fun :)

brisbane state high school?




Giggle


So I'm moving to Australia and was wondering a couple of stuff about my (probably) new school. Do you have to have their lunch or can you bring your own food and do you have to buy their school bag and stationary? Also, what's the atmosphere like there?


Answer
Lunch is never provided in Australia schools - cafeterias are unheard of here. You either bring your own or you buy it at the school tuckshop/canteen.

BSHS has a strict uniform policy and i think you would need to use one of their school bags.

You always buy your own stationEry in Australian state schools and can use whatever you wish as long as it is appropriate for the task.

BSHS is an excellent school and everyone I've known who went there has loved it - my kids had several friends there over about a 20 year period and I very much doubt if anything has changed since then. It is Brisbane's only selective government high school and nearly everyone who attends greatly values the opportunity to be there. The school has high standards and you will be expected to work hard and achieve well. If your entry was on a selective basis (rather than automatic because you live in the small catchment area) you will lose your place if you don't meet expectations in your field of excellence




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Starting school tomorrow.?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment