Monday, April 7, 2014

Where can i go for my clothes?







Okay so Im in High School and next year were going to Rome for 3 days! im leaving From Edinburgh so Scottish shops please:) xx I need to know where i can find nice dresses,gladiator sandals,fashion tops+ Big sunglasses, bags and things!

Please help me, thankyou :D



Answer
new look, they do nice clothes there and their not too expensive either.

First Day Of School Mid-Term?!?




Dylan


HELP. I am moving from England to Scotland, and not only will I be English, I am also from a tiny village and used to classes of around 10 or 8 children- now I'm moving to the city and the classes are of 40!!!

I am very nervous that I won't be accepted as the 'English Country Bumpkin' and will be 'The Weird New Kid' forever :(

Also, people tend to label me as emo (?), scene (obviously the hair and clothes) or rave (the Kandi beads) and I'm not sure what it is like in Edinburgh (the city)...

Are there many people who dress alternatively (I mean, big pink hair, skinny jeans, bright graphic tees, cute... childish?) because then at least I can find some cool people to hang out with...

PLUS... any tips on making friends?! Like, what do I say? Who do I talk to if there is no one dressing similar to me???

Thankyou...

DYLAN.

PS.
Is this okay for the first day there?
Miss Sexy black skinny trousers (skinny hipsters, not baggy and gross like normal trousers.)
A blouse (duh.)
The school jumper that everyone has to wear (with the sleeves rolled up, obvs.)
A few Kandis on my wrists and arms
Loads of kawaii and bright layering necklaces out of jumper
A few bright rings
Light makeup with natural false eyelashes (Benefit), my pale lip glass (MAC) and finally some light blush (Benefit).
My neon and black PB bag (only one schools let me take in but don't really rate it T.T)
Oh and also some totally black converses....

THANKS -kisses you- HA HA -hugs you- :3

OOOW and PPS. I'm 14 :P
Sorry if this is in the wrong category everyone :L :L



Answer
ask in adolescence, you'll get more answers :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i go for my clothes?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment