Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lebanon: Should we form our own party ?




Giberish


It really doesn't seem like a bad idea at this point ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130904153909AAaNI7q I'm changing the name from HezGiberish so any new name recommendations would be great.

Some policies I've been thinking about would be:

1) Closing the damn borders already, and reinforcing them even if we ask for help from Unifel.

2) Getting rid of all the corrupt leaders, those damn money eating far BASTARD !

3) Further investigations in the Arsel incident anyone who was involved WILL be punished.

4) Our army is a red line, anyone who insults or attempts to hurt them will be punished severely they're a big part of our country and they deserve more respect than any blood thirsty politician scum...

5) Education is key, something I've noticed is how low public schools have come we should have a educational system like in Japan or S.Korea :D also the uniforms are cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute !

6) A severe fine will be forced on anyone who litters .-. I just hate it how I could barely walk on the street on a windy day without getting a trash bag on my face ....

7) We need to find a way to solve this refugee problem ... Our country is not everyone else's refugee camp, I'm sick and tired of hearing stories of how Lebanese families are kicked out of their houses, jobs, hospitals to be replaced by Syrians who get full medical coverage and financial support ...

And many more but I'm too tired to type anymore .-.

Right any more suggestions and who wants to join ? Also we need a shitload of money so who knows where we could find that ?

Also Radroud if you're going to join we need to discuss your opinion on Hezbollah, I honestly think they're scum especially that Nasrallah. They're one of the main reasons why we're in this mess, if they want to fight for a cause in Syria fine they could get the fuck out of our country and fight there, but why did they drag the entire country along with them ?

I'm not saying they're the only ones at fault but they sure aren't helping the situation, the more they act as if they're above the law the worse things will get if they can form their own armies, keep weapons, fight in wars then what would stop anyone else from doing the same ?

Ya l nizam byetaba2 3al kel, ya bala hal shaghli men l awal 5alina ndalna 3ayshin metel l bajam :l
Awwww B thank you for your support :3, I can use my cuteness for our advantage ! Oh wait I need to be fierce not cute ! 3errrrr fierce ._. ...

B I'm assigning you with the ministry of foreign affairs :D, or would you like something else ?

*I have no idea what I'm doing*



Answer
WLIIIIIIIK ehhhhhhh I agree on everythingggggg. You don't know how much I support your beliefs. We should work on the name though. We need something more inspiring.
And awwww it's been a long time since I've seen you speak Arabic. You're so cute!!!!
---------
Whatever you like dear, as long as we both get the hot guys you promised (btw you know which one I have in mind *hint he's redhead*)

Best way to learn how to Box?




Brandon A


I'm 19, in college, and part of my school's cross country and track teams. I also take part in multiple triathlons. I look at myself as being in shape but I was hoping to broaden my sporting events. I've never boxed or really hit anything in my life. However, the idea and spirit of boxing fascinates me. I'm was hoping to take lessons somewhere around Selinsgrove PA or Lebanon PA but I don't know the best way to approach it. Should I start with lessons or should I just lift and hit a bag for a while or what? thanks.


Answer
Definetely start with lessons, you need to learn the basic techniques first before you go at a bag.

Most people don't do well during their first lesson, so don't be embarrassed or intimidated.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Lebanon: Should we form our own party ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment