Monday, April 7, 2014

how do you feel about a 11 year old girl having a designer bag?




living lif


i was visiting my sister Liliann and her family in California when the kids were heading to the bus for school when my eye spotted a Coach wristlet in the hands of a 11 year old middle schooler. and i thought myself why does she have it, does she have cash, pads or what, and who gave it to her?

i mean in middle school peoplke would try to steal it. am i right?

so how do you feel about a 11 year old girl having a designer bag?
would you let your daughter have one?



Answer
I don't really like for people to buy designer bags. It is just a waste of money. You could always buy a regular bag and it wouldn't matter. And if I were in middle school, I would never stoop so low just to get a designer bag. Also, I don't have kids. And I am not old enough to have one either. Please don't ask me what age I am.

How do an 11 year old get rid of his eye bags.?




Person


My friend's son, is 11 years old, soon to be 12 on Oct 31, 2012. Well.. He sleep late at night.
Its kinda big. So, we were wondering if there is any way to get rid of his eye bags.
Please If you know any that will work. Please answer!
Thanks.



Answer
lots of vitamins -- so eat good healthy foods -- and sleep, of course. he shouldn't be sleeping late at night. i think he is watching too much tv in his bedroom or playing games and then staying up late to do homework. it should be the other way around. whatever the reason, he should take 15-20 min naps in the afternoon after he comes home from school.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do you feel about a 11 year old girl having a designer bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment