Tuesday, November 26, 2013

give me a makeovurr(:?

school bags za
 on Totem Orthopaedic School Bag Deluxe Each prices - PriceCheck Shopping ...
school bags za image



Yours Trul


okayy i have no pics
but im like 5'3
blonde with light brown lowlights
my hair goes to my shoulders
i have medium lips
hazel eyes
my nose is regular i guess
im a cheerleader
and yeah(:


i juss want makeup, clothes, and hair ideas(: thanx!!
if i 4got important details tell me plz! thanx!! (:
oh and im 13 years old(:
oh and im 13 years old(:



Answer
Adding bangs may change the way you look! (Something like Selena Gomez's bang styles?) Layers and/or a face frame, too.

Makeup? For a thirteen year old, I wouldn't wear that much, but maybe http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/ will help! (: I'd definitely play around with your eyes (hazel is a pretty cool color!) and your lips.

Change your school bag. Flowy, cute dresses would be really cute. Or something more edgy if you do that already (vests, a cute pair of high top Converse). Accessories like dangly earrings or flower rings (like this:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiprPkr5lqeWcl-Zz_d8FttXqnozjeVMfvK0RJ3nny-001JfMMgPe9F-LExqov0H1Pzdollca6G9GFUxCn22uT5Hl77mbzHNNd8Y9Cm9TED3r1Y6ieMEfTu4Gly_mBjko9yXj7albzexRIZ/s320/chanel+pink+flower+ring.jpg).

Take a peek in magazines and at celebrities (maybe a girl whose style you like?) and see what they wear. Be inspired!


There's my whack at it. Good luck. [:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: give me a makeovurr(:?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment