Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How to hug my boyfriend with a bag in my side?

school bags shoulder
 on latest-2013-modern-kids-school-bags-best-place-to-buy-school-bags-in ...
school bags shoulder image



Sparkly Ca


We have quick, friendly hugs bcuz I'm always either carrying something or I have a bulky school bag on my shoulder. How can I give him a loving hug?


Answer
You can try to angle the bag backwards and to the side, so it's further towards your back, or if it's a cross body bag, you can just move it so the bag is on the back of your hip, almost on your bum. If it's just a shoulder tote, you can always just put your bag down or against your leg and go for a hug. Any hug is loving, but the full on front bear hugs are the most enjoyable, so if that means putting down your books, you should do it. Good luck!

I might have scoliosis because I wear bags on my right shoulder?




T o s h


If I started wearing my school bags or purses on my left shoulder for a long period of time, would it straighten my spine out?

It's just a slight curve, I'm getting checked for scoliosis next week.



Answer
Take my advice and start having your bags on both shoulders. I use to only carry my heavy school bag with just my right shoulder and that's probably how I got my Scoliosis. Sure, weating it on the left seems like a smart idea. But it's safer if you wear it on both.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to hug my boyfriend with a bag in my side?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment