Monday, November 25, 2013

Do you recommend a messenger bag or a regular back pack?

school messenger bags for kids
 on Ladies Leather Bags - Choosing a Messenger Bag for School
school messenger bags for kids image



Dimples


I saw kids carry messenger bags in middle school but are they considered "cool" in High School? And which one has more room, which one is safer for my back?


Answer
A regular backpack is better for your back because it distributes the weight evenly on your shoulders. If your bag is typically very heavy a regular backpack is better.

Who knows a low price messenger bag that is available in target and in walmart?




Kitty


My daugther wants a messenger bag, not a back pack. Who knows a messenger bag available in target and in walmart stores. Please hurry. Oh... and some pictures please. I live in near Foothill blvd. Rancho Cucamonga


Answer
There are a lot in stock now that fall is here and kids are going back to school. I would def take a quick run down to your local walmart or target and see what they have to offer. I am sure you can get a good deal on one now since there are sales all over the place. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you recommend a messenger bag or a regular back pack?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment