Thursday, November 28, 2013

How many of you have participated, organized or called for our troops to be bought home from iraq? Y not?

school bags for kids
 on Hideo Randoseru Japanese Backpack
school bags for kids image



Polarized


Most know Iraq was a mistake. Innocent people are dying, our brothers, sisters, husbands and wives are coming home in body bags. Kids and innocent Iraqis are in the crossfire. We spend billions in blood money, and cant take care of ourselves. Once looked up to now we are despised. Our healthcare is sickening in itself. Are you trying to change things? Do you care? Organize in schools, churches or any meeting places. Look up the facts and act. So my question is who really cares? And whos all talk.


Answer
When you talk all I hear are fa#@ing noises.

Is my wife giving too much attention to our son?




Ryo


Hi, recently I got married to a woman who already has a 7 years old kid.
I found out that she is still wiping his butt, giving him a shower, carrying his school bag to school (sometime to the classroom) brushing his teeth and choosing his clothes (yes he cannot choose his clothes by himself).
I am trying to change all those habit as I think that it is a bit too much, but I am not sure if I am wrong or not.
Oh and he also refused a few times to walk and she ended up carrying him until home.... But I could change that bad habit.



Answer
Yeah, that's beyond being a mamma's boy. She's not doing the kid any favors by coddling him way too much. The butt wiping and the showering...just a big fat NO! If the boy doesn't know how to wipe his own butt or shower himself at age 7, then that's mom's fault. Talk to her. Gently. This is her son, and before you came along, I'm sure it was just her and her boy. Tell her there's a man in the house now. They are not alone, and she is not alone. Tell her to let you be part of his life, and that includes man-ing the boy up a little. Do guy things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many of you have participated, organized or called for our troops to be bought home from iraq? Y not?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment