Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Will you suggest some Great ways to Start Someone Else's day?

best kids rolling backpack
 on ... Power Rangers Wheeled Backpack in Tag Archive of Kids Rolling Luggage
best kids rolling backpack image



kayboff


I am a Caregiver,my Grand kids are living with me. I have many opportunities to make sure that someone else's day starts off right.


Answer
Say a quiet and gentle "Good morning my Love(s)" as soon as you see any of them.

Have something baking or simmering that makes your home smell yummy; brew coffee or tea, pop some cinnamon rolls in the oven, simmer some apple cider with cinnamon sticks, bake one tray of cookies and add one to your grandchildren's backpack and serve some to yourself and the person you care for.

Have a candlelight breakfast. Decorate your breakfast table with candles, use nice tableware, and leave a simple flower at each place setting. (The Aska Lodge in Blueridge GA serves a candlelight breakfast and it is wonderful).

Play music or sing a song as you do your morning chore.

Leave little notes around with your wishes for their day.

Smile, and then really listen to what your loved ones have to say to you.

When did kids start taking rolling suitcases to school?




icecold





Answer
When we decided to do something about the threat of Scoliosis ( I think that's how it is spelled.) I myself take a rolling backpack to school and I assure you it is much better for your back than lugging around a ton of textbooks with a traditional backpack. In case you aren't aware, scoliosis is when the vertebrae becomes crooked because of extended periods of uneven weight distribution. Since back packs are hardly centered scoliosis can show up when the child becomes older.

And they aren't really rolling suitcases, they are just backpacks with wheels and a plastic frame.

I hope I answered your question!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will you suggest some Great ways to Start Someone Else's day?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment