Monday, November 25, 2013

What do you think of this beige school bag?

school bags images
 on April: The Walking School Bags - Manga - Kids Web Japan - Web Japan
school bags images image



you try ha


I got it for 3 pounds only which is good ;p , it is really simple plain backpack. Is it too out of fashion to carry beige bag? thanks, im 16 at the moment i cant afford to pay more for a school bag .. it is like the fourth from the end, exactly the same but without the eastpak sign, what do you think of it guys? http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.xelca.nl/images/dynamic/articles/_eastpacks.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.afterellen.com/blog/emilyhartl/styled-out-beautiful-bags&usg=__8uGwaFNtTxaSSIVd8orNIGWo4hM=&h=322&w=411&sz=49&hl=el&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=FR770eISFnIbrM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=165&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deastpak%2Ball%2Bcolours%26um%3D1%26hl%3Del%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D531%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=235&ei=GwBzTILPKMKRjAfsodymDw&oei=GwBzTILPKMKRjAfsodymDw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:0&tx=69&ty=69 thank you


Answer
it's not the most attractive but it's not out of fashion. a backpack has to be more about functionality rather than fashion.
if it's about fashion, use a tote handbag. it fits your needs as is. who cares what anybody else thinks.

Train trip. What kind of chain would you recommend for locking suitcase and backpack?




John


I'm traveling to Mumbai. I heard there are rings below the seat, for locking bags and suitcases? Could you point me to a google image of a suitable chain (height, thickness and width of a link of the chain) and chain length that I could use for fastening my suitcase? I have a backpack (school bag type) too. How do I keep the backpack safe? Do I carry it with me while going to the toilet too? I'm traveling alone in an AC compartment.


Answer
An inexpensive cable lock from a bike shop should work just fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think of this beige school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment