Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How to transition back to a prep or just normal looking girl?

kids backpacks for school girls
 on latest-2013-modern-kids-school-bags-best-place-to-buy-school-bags-in ...
kids backpacks for school girls image



Vanessa


Ok. So. In intermediate school through Middle school I went through some phases known as emo and scene and currently im a freshman in highschool and some of my peers still see me that way and I really dont want to remembered like that so how do I tone it down for now until I have a good budget to go shopping for a new look and where are some cute places to buy clothes and normal teen stuff? Btw my hair is growing out from a pixie so its kind of a bob / shag so there isnt much I can do with it . And its red but im working on getting it strawberry blonde my natural hair color is dark sable brown and I have dark brown eyes. If that helps.. Sorry it was so long. Thanks! Please help.


Answer
It must be hard adjusting with the change in personality, but you will get through it...its a part of life!!!

First, tone everything down, generally. I have never met a "emo" or a "scene" kid before, and I don't like stereotypes AT ALL, but from the little knowledge I have......

Make up should not be defined as tons of black makeup smeared all over the eyes. Again, I dont know if you do this, but this is (unfortunately,) stereotypical, and I personally feel that it might be a little much for school. Light, fresh eye make up is desirable.

The clothes: Dark colors, with rainbow, almost child-like accessories. (Again, this is what I know from YouTube and gossip, so please excuse me, I don't like this type of thing at all.) Try adding colors into your wardrobe, and get classier jewelry, even from cheap places like Khols, Old Navy, or Forever 21. Keep it toned down, yet classy. You can always make a statement through red pants, or a big pair of earrings. I think you should do a deep conditioning treatment, to get your bleached hair healthy and shiny again, and go back to a rich, mocha brown, with natural looking blond highlights in it. Make your hair healthy, grow out your nails, and paint them pretty, spring colors. (Mint, Emerald, pastel purple, etc.)

Hello Kitty backpacks, though I find them cute, can be viewed by others as childish, or try-hard even. Mainstream articles, such as a transport backpack, and a normal iPhone case (A Pikachu one would be considered 'scene') would help with this "transition."

music should not be all Heavy Metal and Screamo. Turn up the radio and sing along to a Katy Perry song!

And at the end of all this, I must say two things. One, I am basing this whole thing, from videos I have seen on YouTube. I don't really know what you do, or what you dress or look like. This is all based on stereotypes and I am really sorry about it, but I def wanna help a girlfriend who seeks help!

And you should also know that 'normal' is all relative.....If there was such thing as normal, this world would be very boring. I respect your decision to go 'punk/scene,' but I also do understand why you would like to 'tone things down' a bit. As you are in high school, grades are becoming A LOT more important than looks, so you don't want to do something that will make you self conscious. Be confident with who you are, and what you have got. If you have that and a smile, it will never matter what you look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun with the new you, and Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Tell me how it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the hottest backpack for school this year?

Q. My kids, 13 and 9, are very much into brand names and labels (not a good thing). I was just wondering what everyone here would consider "the hottest" schoolbag to go back to school with.


Answer
I would recommend Jansport. Not only that they're durable, but they are "in" for almost 4 years. However, they cost around $40 each, but their company is famous and they have a lifetime warranty. I own one and it's not bad. Even though the price is high, in the long run, it's worth it and the kids will love it. Oh, and about what brandinono said, Louis Vuitton handbags alone cost well over $1000...no wonder why only PRIVATE school girls carry them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to transition back to a prep or just normal looking girl?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment