Sunday, November 24, 2013

Im going into Middle School I dont know what kind of backpack to bring?

school bags dakine
 on Multi-function Aosimanni travelling bag Waterproof mountaineering ...
school bags dakine image



Reilly W


I need something cute and stylish. Money doesn't matter. Should i bring a tote bag? Or a backpack?
Any ideas of cute bags for middle school? Please help school starts in 3 weeks.



Answer
alrighty so, im going into my 8th grade year of middle school, this year i got this really cute Volcom backpack , it was 60.00 dollars at Zumiez. . I sugest that you dont go with Jansport backpacks they are oddly small. Dakine, has Life warrenty and SOME cute backpacks. if your looking for a bag/tote. try Hollister/Aeropostale and sometimes Wal-mart, which is where i get my totes from. JcPenny has cute backpacks too

What are YOU bringing to school as a bag?




Catherine


I'm bringing a Kipling denim bag that you just put over your shoulder. It's pretty big though.. What are you guys bringing?
I also just want to see what other people have. You always find interesting bags. =)



Answer
I have one main backpack, and lots of other totes.

My backpack is a red flowered Dakine backpack (the pretty kind!). I have totes: a tan colored American Eagle tote, a blue Rozy tote, a green plain tote with leather handles, and a big white and black Chanel purse.

:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Im going into Middle School I dont know what kind of backpack to bring?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment