Sunday, November 24, 2013

Is a black jansport school bag for girls ?

school bags jansport
 on The AIM Blogger: Do You Want a New Laptop Bag? - An MBA student blogs ...
school bags jansport image



Hellothere


I love the school bag jansport and i was wondering if its unisex or just for boys..


Answer
If you like it ... get it.

What can I do to make my school bag more interesting and creative?




Hyper-on-S


I have a lime green Jansport school bag, and I'd like to make it more interesting. My friends have already signed it and written funny stuff on it, and I have a couple of badges, but I'm just wondering if there's anything else I could do? Thanks a million!!!


Answer
You can put those pins on it that describe ur personality i did that




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is a black jansport school bag for girls ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment