Wednesday, November 27, 2013

what is the most recent dream u remember having while sleeping....?

school bags in chennai
 on Heavy school bags carried by kids to class and back is distressing to ...
school bags in chennai image



Rare br





Answer
One of my recent dreams, was the most beautiful dream ever⦠almost everyday it comes around 5am in the morning, I know this for a fact because somehow I wake up and see the timeâ¦! This dream is very special and dear to me in every special way..!! I had this dream more than one timeâ¦!! But in a little different manerâ¦

Athavathu asihu⦠in my house there is wallpapers of India flag, and a.r.rahman, and pics from namma oru Chennai beach ilaâ¦! So before going to sleep, I see it everyday⦠I donât know why, but I dream about India everytime I do so⦠athama mathiri oru naal naan thoonga pogumpothu.. Chennai illa irutha yen cycle picture a pathen⦠the moment my head reached the fluffy fluffy pillow.. my eyes dozed of⦠then obvisouly ennaku naan yen cycle la ootrumathiri oru kannavu⦠kathai kelu.. inga America la arimbachiâ¦.chennai tambram main roadiku naan vanthuteanâ¦!! Then naan bag eduthutiithu zion school vassal iku porean pa⦠appa thaan oru bell adichuthu..!! athu school bell nu naan namitean.. annal athu yen alarmâ¦!! Ithu thaan yen kannavu..!! ithu naan collegeikku varum pothu thaan entha kannavu konja realistic a varrum..!! annal athuku yennum 2 yrs irukidhu..!!

I love this dream so much.. and I realized that I smile in my sleep..!!
Strangeâ¦.yet I love every moment of this dreamâ¦!!
Waiting for it to come to reality dreamâ¦!
What is one of ur recent dreams â¦.??

Would you not praise her achievement?




ssrvj


News Item in The Hindu,a National daily published from Chennai,India.
2/2/2009-Monday-search Yahoo/Google for photo (a rare Aasana )
KARUR: A Karur lass has courted international acclaim by claiming the overall championship in the 16th International Yoga Festival held recently in Puducherry(old Pondichery).

Coveting glory is not new for 13-year-old S. Sabarithaa who bagged the championship in the female category at the yoga festival besting over 200 competitors from India, China, France, Russia, Hong Kong, Japan, the United States and Germany. She stood first in the preliminary competition. Then came the real test _ she had to test her skills with winners from six other categories for the championship title.

That Sabarithaa did with élan scoring pretty high with her acrobatic skills in the practical side of the competition that saw her perform 10 optional asanas and showing remarkable theoretical acumen in the viva voce part of the competition. The Eighth Standard student of the KVBOA Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Karur, had achieved in 2009 what she had yearned over the past four years.

Written in The Hindu:-Printer friendly page
Send this article to Friends by E-Mail



Answer
OK.. bravo little Sabarithaa




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the most recent dream u remember having while sleeping....?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment