Thursday, December 19, 2013

Do you usually send goodie bags to school for your kids halloween party?

bags for school for kids
 on cartoon of ben 10 school bag for kids China (Mainland) School Bags
bags for school for kids image



bigmamm


Does your child's school allow children to hand out candy on halloween ordo they just have a costume parade?


Answer
Each school and teacher is different.

Write the teacher a letter and ask him/her what you can send or what the class needs for Halloween.

I bet your kids will look adorable!!!!

What kind of backpack should I get for freshman year?




Kendyyy


So I'm moving to a new public school from a private school and they keep their backpacks in lockers all day, but I'll still need to carry homework and stuff. I already have a Vera Bradley laptop backpack but I hear a lot of public school kids use JanSports. Which should I use? Also whats it like going to a new high school where you know nobody? Especially going from private to public school?


Answer
People don't really care what kind of backpack you have. I got this one in black for my freshman year and it is still is great shape!
http://www.amazon.com/Protego-Backpack-Bags-Under-Armour/dp/B005493Q12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343525152&sr=8-1&keywords=Under+Armour+%C2%91Protego%C2%92+backpackt

I went to a new school last year and even though I was on the volleyball team I felt like I still didn't know a lot of people. I was scared on the first day (thankfully it was a half day) but my dad calmed me down and told me what the first day is spent doing(taking attendance, talking about the rules, how they grade, talking about the supplies you will need, and maybe passing out the text books). It was scary but I let people come talk to me and they did, since I'm shy. Just be yourself and have fun! Also don't change who you are to fit into a group. You're only a freshman once! Have fun! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you usually send goodie bags to school for your kids halloween party?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment