Friday, December 20, 2013

Why don't I go to sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning?

school bags tumblr
 on Pink Chanel Bag - Stylehive
school bags tumblr image



August


I'm in high school. And so I wake up around 6 in the morning on weekdays and 8 on weekends. I don't take naps, or drink coffee. I drink a lot of Mountain Dew but that doesn't effect my energy at all. I wake up at 6 or 8(sometimes later) and go on with my day. I get back in bed around 8 or 9 at night, and stay up till 2, 3, or 4 in the morning. I have terrible bags under my eyes. I'm guessing its cause I stay up on Tumblr all night? But I don't know... So yeah. Answers?


Answer
anything digital causes brain stimulation, preventing the brain from stopping releasing the hormone that makes you stay awake

i need to lose weight it is important?




Babygirl


i really want to lose weight because i have always been teased for being fat and i would love to lose weight before school starts so there is one less thing i can be teased for.
does anyone know any web sites for excises or diets i can do.
also nothing where people will see me so no gyms or anything out side cause i live in town near lots of people.



Answer
good thing to do while trying to lose weight is get pictures of girls with body types most like yours and bigger and print them out and pics of ur favorite fatting foods and drinks and print them out then find pics of bodies you would like to have and skinner and print them out then cut and tape on wall have ur foods and the fat bodies on one side the like a few inches over put the skinny bodies. so everytime you look at it you know if you eat that or drink that you will always look like that or get even fatter. i did this and lost lots of weight but i was looking at stuff like this all day. i had it as my desktop even. and i liked looking up thinsperation quotes like on tumblr or other blog sites. and the easiest way to stop eating them is to test your will power. for me my weakness was chips so what i did was bought a small bag open them up and left them on my night stand all day and i didnt eat them, they were there and i wanted to but i knew if i could do that then im hopeless. i started only eating small meals instead of three large meals and snacking in between. i eat probably 5 small meals a day. when i say small though i mean small like 190 calories or less besides dinner which i do not count calories for but i still do not eat to where it will stretch my stomach. you never want to eat until it hurts because that pain is actually your stomach stretching. and i also take the red bottle of zantrex 3 i take two pills when i wake up and two pills with my dinner and that helps alot since it is a fat burning pill. and if you do not like people youtube has alot of great work out videos. i will send a link to my fav.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why don't I go to sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment