Thursday, December 19, 2013

What are the school bag styles this year?

school bags for year 9
 on Of Principal Concern: Backpacks Help Feed Hungry Kids All Weekend Long
school bags for year 9 image
Q. Hey guys:) I'm 13 and I'll be going to 9th grade in August. I was wondering, what are the school bag styles this year? A few years ago it was tote (which made my shoulder ache like hell!) So what is it this year? Chunky backpacks? Knapsacks? Antiques? Canvases? Also provide links of brands if you can. Thank You!


Answer
They have these bags they are like backpacks but they close at the top at Hollister and
Abercrombie and Fitch they are really cute an I HATE the totes I've never had one but they look like they would hurt a lot to have one.

Where can i find a really nice bag for school?

Q. I am going into year 9 and i really can not find a nice bag for school?

Please help!!


Answer
ok ignore those who say Coach or Dooney and Burke. It's just going to get messed up so why spend the money. I would go to American Eagle. I got 3 bags from there a few weeks ago and they're super cute. If those dont work, just check out some stores that carry purses or messenger bags. Those always work. have fun as a fish.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the school bag styles this year?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment