Saturday, December 21, 2013

How can I keep a protein shake cold?

kids backpacks for school walmart
 on Haven Tribune - Schools, Education 12.16.13Baseline Middle School ...
kids backpacks for school walmart image



Billy


I'm going back to school and it would be nice if I could have one of my 2 daily protein shakes at break time in school. Is there any way to keep the shake (milk with banana protein powder) from going off and warm?


Answer
How about one of those 2 drink sized soft coolers and an ice pack. It will easily fit into a backpack and a school locker. They sell them at walmart.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sunshine-Kids-Cool-It-2-Bottle-Cooler/14037892

Which midwest chain stores are selling Pokemon backpacks these days?




Maureen


Has anyone seen them in Target? Toys R Us? K-mart? Value City? Kohls? Walmart?

I see them on e-Bay but am hoping to find them locally, to avoid the shipping charges.

Have you seen them in any local midwest stores? Thanks!



Answer
A few weeks ago, when we were back to school shopping with the kids, I saw them at TJ Maxx. I'm not sure if you have that there, but they had a pretty big selection.
Also, amazon.com has some, and their shipping rates are relatively cheap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I keep a protein shake cold?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment