Sunday, December 22, 2013

Does anyone know where I can find a free sewing/quilting pattern for a backpack for teenagers?

best backpack for kids
 on ... Backpack Bag, 4 Designs Can Choose, Best Birthday Party Gift For Kids
best backpack for kids image



Nancy M


I want to quilt/sew a full size backpack for our kids school--not the little kiddie size ones that are for younger children.


Answer
Wild Ginger has a software program that is free called "Wild Things" - you tell it how big you want and it prints pattern pieces on your printer - you just tape them together. There is a backpack with a flap, as well as a zippered messenger bag, called a shoulder bag on their descriptions. I've used this program to make matchy halloween bags. I'm just a satisfied dedicated customer - no affiliation...

I did a search for "backpack" on craftster.org, and got like 20 pages of homemade backpacks that people have made there. I think what might be most helpful for you might be the messenger bag tutorials below, with double straps instead of one - the straps would attach at the top and bottom. It is not that hard to do and doesn't require a pattern.

What is a good game to play with 7 year olds?




4646


It is going to be played outside. I was thinking a relay race where I split the group (of 15) into two and have them put tissue boxes on their feet. My mom thinks I should play guess what's in my backpack where they choose an item in their backpack and the kids ask 10 questions about it then have 4 guesses. Which one would work better? Any new suggestions?


Answer
Out of these two I would say relay race kids tend to have a lot of energy and get bored easy so something that involves running around and involves everyone is always best the more exciting you can make it the better




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know where I can find a free sewing/quilting pattern for a backpack for teenagers?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment