Saturday, December 28, 2013

where can i buy just do it bags?

school bags jjb sports
 on Jjb Sports Trainers For Women
school bags jjb sports image
Q. i want them for school but just don't know where to buy them from please tell me a shop in london(uk)
thx
How much do you think they would be?


Answer
You can get them from anywhere really e.g. sports shops like jjb sports and soccer sports. Argos also do them too.

HELP - Plastic Bags DRAMA!?




Elle Belle


Okay, so I'm doing a school project and I need some COLOURFUL plastic bags. Who knows any shops that give you COLOURED plastic bags?
I know Superdrug gives pink, Sainsburys gives orange... I, I need more! THANKS!



Answer
Debenhams - Black
Republic - Yellow
Next - Creamy colour
Holland & Barratt - Green
Bank Clothing - Red
Forever 21 - Pink
Tesco - White
JJB Sports - Blue




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i buy just do it bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment