Sunday, December 29, 2013

What do you do when someone is harassing you?

best backpacks for kids today show
 on Lucie Et Melanie Ou Les Deux Soeurs Genereuses (French Edition ...
best backpacks for kids today show image



Ayumi


My school isn't very rough. So it's not too bad, but today at lunch these immature boys were poking my shoulders, pushing my backpack and slapping my hand. And honestly I don't even know them and have never talked to them before so I don't see why they would want to bother me.
At first I just ignored it because I figured they would get bored but they kept doing it, so I got a principal....What's a good way to handle that situation? (and surprisingly this is highschool)



Answer
You did the right thing. By allowing it to happen, gives those idiots a false sense of power for them to continue the behavior.

Bullies are nothing but insecure kids who need to pick on people they consider weak so they can pad their own deflated ego. By showing them that you were not going to put up with their crap, you took the wind out of their sails. However, you must realize the low mentality of bullies. They may be too stupid to stop this behavior, so you may very well could not have seen the last of them. So, be careful and don't allow them to corner you alone.

Do you think kids today have generally less respect for adults then say a generation ago?




Carl d


It seems kids today are lippy, rebellious and generally disrespectful as well as being incredibly ungrateful, what do you think?


Answer
I think thats not true... But if it is, it's because adults have no respect for kids and teenagers...

As a kid I remember being refused service at corner stores for no other reason than I was a kid, and I remember people budging infront of me in line and I had been taught to be polite so I never said anything, and I remember taking my hard earned allowance as a young kid ($5 a month for doing dishes twice a week) to the store to buy a pack of skittles and the store clerk would give me less money than she should have... I also remember being picked on and humiliated infront of the entire class by my 4th grade teacher, if I didnt understand an assignment or a question or a book we were reading she would stop the whole class, and would ask the class if there was anyone who could answer my question because I wasnt smart enough to understand a simple assignemnt...

Then I became a teenager, and I remember one day I was sitting on a bench several stores down and around a corner from the liquor store in the middle of the day and being harassed and threatened by the police, being sworn at and told they were going to get me and I hadn't done a thing wrong... Another thing police do is stop any teenager wearing a backpack or a big purse and search it, where I live it is against the law for a cop to search your bags without your permission, and one time a cop wanted to search my purse, I had nothing illegal in it but I didnt want him to search it so I said no because it's an invasion of privacy, he ripped my purse from my hand and started to search it...

The teachers at school swear at us and favour some students over others, they refuse to accept assignments from some students and "accidently lose" some students assignments regularly while others never get theirs lost, then give the student 0...

Parents give bad examples by yelling at eachother and their children, by hitting eachother, swearing, making threats and ignoring "bad behavoir"... Parents also say really mean rude things, I remember being told by my mom she wished she never had me, and I ruined her life, and she wished she had an abortion, or she wished she killed me when I was a baby...

When I went to church, several small group leaders (who were all over 30yrs old) refused to allow my friend and I in their group or kicked us out within the first week of letting us join because we are A.D.D. (attention deficit disorder) and have difficulty concentrating and sitting for the entire hour...

I have absolutely no respect for adults until they have earned it... Most people see this as a one sided thing, but thats not how it is, the only people I openly have no respect for is the police, I give them the middle finger, I yell at them "FCUK THE POLICE" and if they stop me I say to whoever I'm with "do you smell bacon? ...NASTY"... But every other adult I am polite to until I have a reason not to be, but I still dont respect them, I just give them the opertunity to give me a reason to show them respect...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you do when someone is harassing you?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment