Monday, December 30, 2013

Where can I get a really good quality, but still fashionable school bag?

school bags for college
 on Quality Leather College Girl Schoolbags Women Backpacks - BackPacks ...
school bags for college image
Q. I need a good quality bag for college.I bought a bag from Accesorize last Christmas, and it had completely fallen apart by June, so I'm a bit wary about going there for another bag.
I have quite a few heavy books and folders, so it will need to be big and strong enough for this.
I'm not made of money, but I don't want to save a few pounds only to get a bag of a lower quality.
Any help given would be very much appreciated!
Thank you.


Answer
Most girls would want something thatâs strong, can hold all of your books, doesnât hurt your shoulder, and still looks cute! Thatâs a lot of criteria to meet! In my opinion, my friends like tote bags! Tote bags are your cutest & most fashionable option in college bags (at least in my opinion). With tote bags, your possibilities are endless. You can go basic black leather, funky hot pink patent, glittering metallic, and everything in between! Tote bags are very good, because you don't have to just use them for school! You can use them during parties, class, going out. Anything! I hoped it helped!
If you need further information, contact me!

How many textbooks do you need per college basic?

Q. I'll be a freshman in the fall and I just bought my school bag. I'm trying to decide if it will be big enough for everything. So I just want to know how big are textbooks and about how many per class?


Answer
You typically have 1 textbook per class, but you usually don't need to bring the book. Some classes may have 3 or 4 smaller books that you read throughout the semester instead of a textbook. Some classes also have workbooks, which are usually pretty thing (maybe 50 pages). The size can range anywhere from a 200 page novel to a 1200 page hardcover textbook.

I've only had 1 professor in 3 weeks that required I bring my textbook to class every day. Plus, you won't have the same classes every day, so it's unlikely you will need 5 textbooks at once.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a really good quality, but still fashionable school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment