Saturday, January 4, 2014

Why do students in high school not care what kind of backpack others carry?

school messenger bags for kids
 on ... bag messenger bag tote bag young children school bag-inSchool Bags
school messenger bags for kids image



Onyx


When I was a freshman last year, I noticed that the upper classes had odd choices in terms of backpacks. Like, someone will carry a freaking ninja turtle pack that's made for little kids, a Mario backpack or even an adventure time backpack. It was sort of funny, and I felt much more free to be myself. Basically, nobody had the same one because they were entirely based on personality. Is my high school the only one that has students that really don't care what other people carry? I'd always heard high school was full of fake people and, even though that's slightly true, its not at all bad like I had first expected.


Answer
No one cares at my school except for ONE thing.

Do NOT use a rolling backpack. It gets in the way of others and trips people and looks very "nerdy" so... yeah.

Other than that, they dont care. Some have backpacks for kids, shoulder bags, gucci bags, messenger bags, string bags, or no backpacks at all!

Where can i find a cute messenger bag for school?




Kaitlin R


I like cute,bright things..
cute patterns,not girly though.
the kids at school call me "a scene kid." if that helps any.because i obviously like "scene" things.the whole band tee skinny jean deal?yuhp.thats me.
my limit is 30$ because im only getting 200 for shirts,pants,and shoes all together.
PleaseAndThankkYuhh,
-Kate.



Answer
i found some really cheap+cute ones at tj maxx and the burlington coat factory.
my advice: get one that has only black and white patterns, get some fabrice markers, and color in the designs in rainbow!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do students in high school not care what kind of backpack others carry?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment