Saturday, January 4, 2014

Where to buy a cute make up bag?

school bags john lewis
 on Buy John Lewis Girls' Belted School Kilt, Navy online at John Lewis
school bags john lewis image



Graham1403


Im looking for a super cute makeup bag that i can use for school as a pencil case. Big enough to hold my pencils, pens, Calculator and phone would be great. Nothing too expensive please. Thanks in advance.


Answer
I'm answering from the UK, so all of the links I provide will be from the UK (I don't know many fashion stores in the US.)

Here's one I like from Jack Wills:
http://www.jackwills.com/Store/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductRef=003326&Option=003326092

Boots have quite a good selection, I've just decided to provide my search link, as Yahoo will only allow me to answer with a maximum of 10 links:
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?namespaceOfTemplate=null&userType=null&Nr=AND%28DIM_PREMIUM_BRAND_FLAG%3aN%2cDIM_PARENT_PRODUCT_ID%3aIS_PARENT%29&Ntk=DIM_PARENT_CATEGORY_IDS&showBreadcrumb=null&langId=-1&namespaceOfContent=null&landId=-1&catalogId=11051&liveHelp=null&Nty=1&userState=null&rfqLinkDisplayed=null&categoryParentId=3430978&No=0&Ntt=4791&storeId=10052&Ntx=mode%2bmatchall&N=0&categoryId=4791&st=category&Rpp=60&Ns=

John Lewis have some REALLY nice ones, I've just decided to provide my search link, as Yahoo will only allow me to answer with a maximum of 10 links:
http://www.johnlewis.com/Beauty/Toiletry+and+Wash+Bags/Toiletry+and+Wash+Bags/Toiletry+and+Wash+Bags/5331/ProductCategory.aspx#&&/wEXAQUHYWpheFVybAVtU1JUL0JlYXV0eS9Ub2lsZXRyeStfMjYrV2FzaCtCYWdzL1RvaWxldHJ5K18yNitXYXNoK0JhZ3MvVG9pbGV0cnkrXzI2K1dhc2grQmFncy81MzMxLzAvMC9Qcm9kdWN0Q2F0ZWdvcnkuYXNweH3t9rdAhvGtezAEJo5d4nYSxUfP
(I particularly like the Cath Kidston ones!)

Marks & Spencers have some really nice ones as well:
http://www.marksandspencer.com/Cosmetic-Bags-Beauty-Skincare-Womens/b/423648031?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1D9GBP16TDG41QX2KBX0&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=43319030&pf_rd_p=475115433&pf_rd_s=left-nav-2#_encoding=UTF8&rs=423648031&fromPS=&sort=salesrank&mnSBrand=core&viewID=leaf&pos=emsrch_pag_Show%20all&showAll=1&rh=n:423648031&isBrowse=1&itemDisplayList=&itemDisplayList=

Monsoon:
http://www.monsoon.co.uk/Passion-Flower-Make-Up-Bag/invt/69162540&bklist=icat,5,shop,women,womenaccessories,beautygiftforher
(This is pretty!)

I'd also try supermarkets such as Tesco, Sainsburies, Asda, & Morrisons. It might be worth checking TK MAXX also.

Hope I helped!

What are your favourite cute accessories, make up, clothing and more?

Q. Please send a few sentences of Ur favorite jeans, clothes, bling, makeup, lipgloss, toothpaste, deodorant, perfume, hair accessories, bags, rings anything u like!! Put a paragraph of each thing u love, were u got it, description, cost info anything!!! Thnx so much women!!


Answer
My favourite jeans have to be my Hollister ones. They are light blue, skinny legged, ripped and have that white-washed look about them. Even though they were quite pricey they are so comfortable and I always get compliments wearing them. Here is a link ---

http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10201&storeId=13007&langId=-1&categoryId=43456&parentCategoryId=12623&topCategoryId=12552&productId=757904

My favourite "posh, dressy" item of clothing is my French Connection dress. I bought it for my Grandparents golden wedding anniversary. It is so glamourous and stunning, every time I look at it, I can't believe it's mine! Here is a link ---

http://designerdresses.me.uk/french-connection-hayleys-comet-dress/

My favourite "comfy" clothes, you know the days where you just want to snuggle up? My favourite jumper would have to be my I ⥠London hoody. Not exactly attractive to look at, but so snuggly and warm. I bought it in London on a school trip a few years ago.

My favourite necklace would have to be without a doubt my Virgin Vie red heart shaped necklace. It's stunning and definitely my favourite piece of jewellery over all. Can't find a link for it sorry because I bought it about five years ago.

My favourite perfume, or my 'signature smell' would have to be Euphoria Women by Calvin Klein. I bought it in John Lewis after going through millions of testers and putting off buying it until I decided that I really wanted it!

My favourite ring would have to be the one which has been handed down after generations in my family. It's probably worth nothing but what makes it so special is the fact that, my great, great grandmother didn't have her ears pierced but when she got given earrings by a friend for a birthday, she decided to get the two earrings stuck together and placed on a ring band. It's very special to me and I will be passing it down to my daughter, if I ever have one!

Hope this was what you were looking for!

Mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhQp19AEuiNaDMCzX7gj54nty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110612055310AAAuvtx

Thanks :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to buy a cute make up bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment