Friday, January 3, 2014

Healthy food in a lunch box without it looking to obvious?

school lunch bags for kids
 on kids want a school backpack with matching lunch box . Young children ...
school lunch bags for kids image
Q. Someone called me fat today (behind my back, five kids came up to me at different times telling me that this boy called me fat and ugly.), and I've decided to take control before it becomes out of control. I know that my schools food is not healthy at all. I sent a letter into the school about the food last year, but nothing has happened. I am a MAJOR sweet tooth (that's how I became a little bit overweight.) I don't have time to go to the store so can you come up with things that I can put into tupperwear that can go into a lunch bag. I don't want it to look obvious that I'm trying to lose weight. Please don't call me stupid or dumb because I don't want anyone to know. I really care what people think about me (stupid I know.) But please list some healthy food recipies like sandwhiches, soups, pasta (if even), etc. Good food. I'm not picky at all. I'll eat anything (again how I got this way). Please help.


Answer
Well first of all that is terribly mean!
Kids today can be so awful!!
I hope your feelings were not too terribly hurt. And always remember when others deliberately say mean things to hurt someone else, it is because they themselves are insecure and want to pick on and make someone else feel bad. I am a mother and I have studied psychology and this is normal behavior for insecure kids!!! ANYWAY -
You can just simply pack fruit (apple, orange, raisins) or pretzels (instead of chips), string cheese (good protein), hard boiled egg, small portions of nuts, turkey or lean lunch meat sandwiches, juice boxes or diet soda (water is the best). Nearly everything out there comes in a low cal or low fat form. You just have to look around at the store.
Good Luck to you! You will do fine!

What do primary school kids have in those bags with the school emblem on them?




jumpychees


This applies to the UK. During the past 3 or 4 years, I have seen primary school children taking an A3 sized bag which is the same colour as their school jumpers with the logo on it. They are also carrying a normal school bag and sometimes a lunch box or bag.

As I don't know of anyone with a primary school aged child, I cannot ask them.



Answer
they carry their school reading books that are given to them to read at home, and they take them back to school as they read it to their teacher. also sometimes the work they do at school they are allowed to take them home later




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Healthy food in a lunch box without it looking to obvious?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment