Friday, January 3, 2014

Where can I buy a School Bag From?

school bags large
 on SCHOOL-BAGS-large.jpg
school bags large image



rebeccacal


I am looking for a school bag for my next year of school. The bag should be not too expensive but I dont mind paying £55 at the most. I want the bag to be fairly modern and eye catching. I would prefer the bag to be across body or an ideal choice a satachel. I live in England is there any shops or websites were they sell fairly large, good, quality bags for school.


Answer
You could get a bad from roxy there quiet expensive but they last for ages! i got one like 2 years ago and still have it! you can get some cool patterns too. you could just get a plain bag and put tons of key rings or badges on them!! i have done it a lot and it looks quiet cool. or you could write on the bag in marker! i have also done this! i got a good bag once in a sport shop as well.
good luck!!

What kind of accessories should i wear to spice up a casual outfit for school?




Ramona S


I have a lot of things from aritzia (tna) and i'm sortof getting tired of wearing clothes from there .. now i shop at stores like Costa Blanca .. vintage shops, and etc. I'm just trying to mature my look without looking too dressed up for school..

And do you know of a purse (over-sized bag) large enough that i can put my text books and binders in it ?



Answer
well accessories would probably be a nice chunky colorful necklace, a pair of black or white big sunglasses charm bracelets are in too. and a cute BIG bag would probably be found at your local fashion bug or pacsun

hope this helps!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a School Bag From?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment