Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What type of school bag should we get our daughter?

school bags
 on ...  Colorful Girls School Bag - School Bags - Back to School
school bags image
Q. Our daughter attends a girls' school in Melbourne and next year will be a senior student. We will need to get her a new regulation school bag, the school uniform shop offers two types of bags (both made by Spartan) - one is the Senior carry bag which has lots of room and has two handles for carrying on one shoulder and the other is the back pack. I know it's still early days yet but I was wondering which type would be more suitable for our daughter? What are the pros and cons of each? I'd be interested to hear the perspectives of both parents and students!


Answer
A back pack is, by far, the better one from an ergonomic point of view, since the weight of her books will be evenly balanced between her two shoulders and will not pull her down to one side. Besides, she'll have both hands free for other things.

My country, Thailand, used carry bags for public schools nationwide for decades, but have now all changed to back packs for the above reasons.

Where can I find a school bag for a Teenage Girl?




Menisha


I want a cool school bag, any colour I don't want handbags and stuff like that.
I want an a bag with a long strap.
Any suggestions of websites or stores would be really helpful.



Answer
take a look ebay.com or eshopintuition.com, there are many long strap bags on sale. hope you would find your favor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of school bag should we get our daughter?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment