Sunday, December 22, 2013

What should I get my little cousin for her birthday?

roller school bags for kids
 on Rolling BackPack - Sanrio Hello Kitty Rolling School Bag Small - Kids ...
roller school bags for kids image



---


She's turning 9. She loves Hannah Montanna, Highschool musical...pretty much everything on Disney. My limit is 20-30 dollars...

Links would be helpful. Thanks!



Answer
Well I don't know the prices in your country , but here are some ideas. If there are any things from Disney that are things she can do her self like crafts. Most little kids like her would like doing crafts. If she likes dolls and/or doll houses , there should be some by Disney. Maybe you can get her some school supplies , like in my school many little girls are carrying Hannah Monatana & High school musical bags. Maybe a bicycle ( Hannah M. / High S. M.) if its in the limits. And/or roller blades or skate boards or skooter. Well my brain is on vacation so I can't really think of anymore things. Hope this helps :)

Student Council -What are some good fundraisers that we can do? .....?




kelsey.


What are some good fundraisers that we can do? Or some cheaper items we can sell? See, I go to a not so wealthy school so we cant sell stuff that costs over like $2. I am trying to raise money to send care packages to the troops. (nonprofit) So far my family and I have donated a free stay and breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn. And I was thinking at the elementary we could raffle off a stuffed animal (our mascot) If you have any ideas please feel free to offer them.

Many thanks
-Student council and myself.



Answer
Make a "jail" from PVC pipe, appoint your principal as "sheriff", and arrest people over lunch hour. You could charge $2 to buy a warrant (or more, to get people to pitch in) and arrest teachers and students.

The "criminals" then have to get others to donate to make their "bail". You get to keep the warrant fee AND the bail money.

A local church has "diner day", where they run a 50s style drive-in in the parking lot. They sell hot dogs, burgers, and soda (all of which is either donated, or sold at a profit). The youth group dresses up in poodle skirts & roller skates and donates time as car-hops. Its very popular.

If the school will allow it, rent a newer video & show it in the auditorium. Charge $1 admission, and sell bags of microwave popcorn for $1 each (popped).

You can sell baked goods at lunchtime--big cookies for 50 cents, or brownies for 75. Some of you can do the baking, or beg your parents.

Near Christmas, have a "shopping day care" where parents pay to drop off their kids, so they can shop in peace. If you do it in the school gym, you can have a lot of fun games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I get my little cousin for her birthday?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment