Thursday, December 26, 2013

Where would you find really cute bags or backpacks for school?

school bags backpacks
 on School Bag (DSC00838) - China School Bag, Backpack
school bags backpacks image



@mb3r


I am going to be a freshman and don't know where there are cute bags/backpacks for school.
Do you know any good sites.



Answer
I'm gonna be a freshman, too. My advice is just get a plain-colored Jansport bookbag. Everyone uses them, and they're good for school. Lasts long, lol.

You can get them anywhere.

What is a typical school bag that a university student will carry?




R A


I was wondering, what type of school bags do the majority of university students carry?


Answer
Every student has their own unique style; for me, I sling a Jansport backpack on one arm. However, I've seen people with roller backpacks (usually the petite girls), side bags, and even briefcases (probably law school students).

Nobody pays any attention though; it's no longer high school where you're measured on your attractiveness or jock status




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where would you find really cute bags or backpacks for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment