Thursday, December 26, 2013

What can i do with my new credit card?

school bags hong kong
 on coupon from Dr. Kong Footcare Limited Hong Kong
school bags hong kong image



Eden


I just got a new prepaid visa credit card with 100$ on it. i wanna shop for some nice new winter clothes, are there any websites fir some nice jackets like the ones they wear in twilight. and some school appropriate dresses but really cute gurly ones. thanx!!


Answer
$100 doesn't go VERY FAR shopping online.

I have a $20 Gift Card from my Discover Rewards, and I still have $5 credit leftover . . . and unless you're buying $5, you'll end up losing the rest, if you want to use it, you can pay in person the remaining balance using ANOTHER credit card, but paying for online purchase when you include shipping, there's really not much left!

For $88: you could buy 2 skirts, jeans, 3 tops, a box of chocolates & a bag of cookies @ Marshall's. And STILL have leftover for a movie and snacks or a pair of sunglasses.

Best way to buy COATS, or ackets: Is to try them on in front of a full length mirror. A size medium for example is not one size fits all, the sleeves may be too long or the body may be too tight. When you put your elbows together, they should not fit tight on the shoulders.
Nordstrom and Piperline they have FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS. I just ordered 3 from Nordstrom, recently, and all THREE were returned, because the sleeves were too baggy or too long. one can't be altered because it had zipper on the sleeves. I just ordered 4 more from Piperline, waiting delivery on Wednesday, that's 3 days from when I ordered it.

I also suggest when paying for online purchases, don't use Paypal, it takes just once to be a victim. I was and it took 3 years to get my credit. Use your Credit Card, always, they can help you if any disputes. Scammers Fool eBay Sellers with Fake PayPal Emails 8-19-13.
http://www.bbb.org/blog/2013/08/scammers-fool-ebay-sellers-with-fake-paypal-emails/ Example from YA!: "On the 10th of November we returned a watch I had bought for my husband, it was supposed to be an automatic but when it was taken off stopped after a short while. I phoned to tell then and they said to return it for a refund, I know it reached them on the 11th November as I tacked it by the post office. the promised refund has yet to come after several email all ignored and a few phone calls now all I can do is contact the credit card company. so customers beware".
AND beware of international shipping, they could add 3-25% extra fees, even if the price is cheap.
My merchant was from Texas, but the product was shipped from Hong Kong. This products, I ALSO told them we'll be gone for 2 weeks, and not deliver it unless I signed it (value $2000). It was sitting on my PORCH when I got home! Because, it could have been stolen, I decided to teach them a lesson, and returned it, lucky it was my credit card that I used!
Other times, when you need to call Customer Service, they speak in foreign tongue and no one to translate them or JUST they don't answer calls.

A good school bag? in Hong Kong?




Ladida


I live in Hong Kong ans I'm trying to find a good school bag. (NOT Dr.Kong) under $1000. That is durable and sstrong. Thanks :)


Answer
personally i think school bag is very personal, its like many things you buy. Buying too cheap ones don't usually last long

I think choose something you feel comfortable

I believe something between HK$800+ can find a good one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can i do with my new credit card?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment