Thursday, January 23, 2014

How do I become a Zuca bag affiliate?

school bags with wheels
 on ... school-travel-roller-rucksack-on-board-bag-with-wheels-dark-brown.jpg
school bags with wheels image



Lady F


I love zuca bags. You can sit on them, they're like a portable locker, they have big wheels and can roll super fast, and I can fit about my whole school life in it. They're strong, they're perfect.

I often have people at my college ask about where to buy them, people who actually do have money (these things are expensive)

Do you know where/how I can become an affiliate? I would ABSOLUTELY love to become an affiliate and make some money off of this.

Thank you!



Answer
You need to become an Authorized Retailer. Please call the Marketing Department at (408) 377.9822 for possible opportunities in your area.

Thank you for your enthusiasm for the ZÃCA product line !

Goody bag ideas for a race-car themed birthday party?




ShareKnowl


I have boys and girls attending the party. Age range 2-12. Need ideas for cheap goody bags. Preferably a single item. No candies . Thanks a bunch.


Answer
I would get car themed coloring books/pages and print off internet to put in bag with crayola crayons usually .25 or 50 cents in back to school sales.

Why do goody bags? We never did.

Why not do a take home art project of make a car from boxes (free at grocery store), Cut cardboard wheels out, color with crayon or paint. Let them do a Fred Flintstone race by standing in their box, holding it up in the air and running. Cheap and entertaining and more memorable souvenir than a cheap goody bag. duct tape straps over the shoulder can help hold car up for small kids...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I become a Zuca bag affiliate?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment