Saturday, January 25, 2014

Where to buy a cute make up bag?

school bags asda
 on One Stop School Shop at ASDA Living.. | Trinity Walk
school bags asda image



Graham1403


Im looking for a super cute makeup bag that i can use for school as a pencil case. Big enough to hold my pencils, pens, Calculator and phone would be great. Nothing too expensive please. Thanks in advance.


Answer
I'm answering from the UK, so all of the links I provide will be from the UK (I don't know many fashion stores in the US.)

Here's one I like from Jack Wills:
http://www.jackwills.com/Store/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductRef=003326&Option=003326092

Boots have quite a good selection, I've just decided to provide my search link, as Yahoo will only allow me to answer with a maximum of 10 links:
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?namespaceOfTemplate=null&userType=null&Nr=AND%28DIM_PREMIUM_BRAND_FLAG%3aN%2cDIM_PARENT_PRODUCT_ID%3aIS_PARENT%29&Ntk=DIM_PARENT_CATEGORY_IDS&showBreadcrumb=null&langId=-1&namespaceOfContent=null&landId=-1&catalogId=11051&liveHelp=null&Nty=1&userState=null&rfqLinkDisplayed=null&categoryParentId=3430978&No=0&Ntt=4791&storeId=10052&Ntx=mode%2bmatchall&N=0&categoryId=4791&st=category&Rpp=60&Ns=

John Lewis have some REALLY nice ones, I've just decided to provide my search link, as Yahoo will only allow me to answer with a maximum of 10 links:
http://www.johnlewis.com/Beauty/Toiletry+and+Wash+Bags/Toiletry+and+Wash+Bags/Toiletry+and+Wash+Bags/5331/ProductCategory.aspx#&&/wEXAQUHYWpheFVybAVtU1JUL0JlYXV0eS9Ub2lsZXRyeStfMjYrV2FzaCtCYWdzL1RvaWxldHJ5K18yNitXYXNoK0JhZ3MvVG9pbGV0cnkrXzI2K1dhc2grQmFncy81MzMxLzAvMC9Qcm9kdWN0Q2F0ZWdvcnkuYXNweH3t9rdAhvGtezAEJo5d4nYSxUfP
(I particularly like the Cath Kidston ones!)

Marks & Spencers have some really nice ones as well:
http://www.marksandspencer.com/Cosmetic-Bags-Beauty-Skincare-Womens/b/423648031?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1D9GBP16TDG41QX2KBX0&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=43319030&pf_rd_p=475115433&pf_rd_s=left-nav-2#_encoding=UTF8&rs=423648031&fromPS=&sort=salesrank&mnSBrand=core&viewID=leaf&pos=emsrch_pag_Show%20all&showAll=1&rh=n:423648031&isBrowse=1&itemDisplayList=&itemDisplayList=

Monsoon:
http://www.monsoon.co.uk/Passion-Flower-Make-Up-Bag/invt/69162540&bklist=icat,5,shop,women,womenaccessories,beautygiftforher
(This is pretty!)

I'd also try supermarkets such as Tesco, Sainsburies, Asda, & Morrisons. It might be worth checking TK MAXX also.

Hope I helped!

My grade is going on a class trip. What are some easy funraisers we can do?

Q. We need to raise a little over $2,000. No emidiate dealines....but ASAP!!!! Also this is junior high......
thanks!


Answer
My class went on a school trip to London for 3 days, but we were going to see some West End shows so it would have cost us a lot. We paid £80 each I think and we needed to raise another £500 or something like that. We went to Asda for two days with two people on a checkout helping people pack their shopping bags, and a bucket so that people could give us money if they wanted to. We actually raised quite a lot.
Hope this helps. (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to buy a cute make up bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment