Saturday, January 25, 2014

what kind of school things do you use in england? for teens?

quicksilver school bags for girls
 on Kipling College Backpack School Bag Black BNWT RRP �110 Includes Pen ...
quicksilver school bags for girls image



Caitlin


i love england and i want to know what kind of school bags you use like can i have a link for a website maybe and the same goes as school supplies. i really love england and want to go to school theyr. umm how do you decorate the inside of your locker also? any info you have on england schools including grades or anything will b great thnks soo much =D btw i am a 16 yr old girl and i am going to be a junior.


Answer
Well, in my school all you NEEDED was a good quality pen. But, I also brought a mobile phone, all my school books, a novel, paper, water bottle, cheap ballpoint pens for spare, a pencil sharpener which I carried in the bottom of my bag for years, despite not having a pencil...

We didn't have any of those american style lockers in my school. We just had a box the size of... a small box, anyway. Just big enough to get your sports bag in. And they charged you £40 a year for it! What a rip. Luckily they forgot about my locker so I got to keep it for like 5 years.

My school bag was a hiking backpack with a Jeep branding (for some reason). It lasted for 4 years, while my friends "designer" Nike, Adidas, Quicksilver bags lasted like 6 months max. I still have it today.

If you go to school at 16 you'll be in either Sixth form at a normal school where you don't have to wear uniform and you get to choose your lessons (or not show up at all to some!), or a college, which is more like a university then a school, but 16 - 18 year olds go there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of school things do you use in england? for teens?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment