Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How do i fix this zipper!?

fix school bag zipper
 on Bike Carry Bag - Ferrer Cycle Ltd
fix school bag zipper image



isabel.


Today before leaving my house for school i broke my zipper on my bag. I was late and in a hurry so i wasnt paying much attention.. This bags zippern has always been a little hard to open and closen because of the metal zipper. I really like this bag though, any ideas on how to fix this zipper? Picture below...

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad65/candieesweet/6a76c9f1.jpg



Answer
I'm no expert, but I would lower the handle part as low as possible, then enter the other side the same way as if I were starting my jacket zipper. Once I got it started, I would install a safety pin at the bottom to prevent the separation from happening again.

how to fix book bag zipper?




Joshua


I just bought a new book bag.When I zip it up the zipper wont close.How do I fix this.Oh and if it matters I start school 8/24/10.


Answer
If you just bought it return it for one that works properly. Fixing a zipper is tough and usually can only be done on higher quality/heavy duty zippers, which most likely isn't the case on a bookbag. We sell bookbags and often the zippers are defective or hard to close when they come from the factory, and they only get worse over time.

Alan




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i fix this zipper!?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment