Thursday, January 23, 2014

How do you become a singer/ actor. If your 13?

school bags for kids in sydney
 on Kids in the Park 2014 - Sydney Olympic Park - Sydney
school bags for kids in sydney image



Emiillyy


Soo. I live near sydney. My parents have heaaps of money ( like enough fir my school bag to be Louis vuitton). They can buy me lessons. Ily. Thanks xx


Answer
you don't sound like the kind of person who'd make a good idol or role model for other kids from your tone. i almost want to make a rebecca black reference and tell you to save us the pain and finish your education.

can i exchange something i bought from a duty free shop?




belle


my dad just came back from London and whilst he was traveling he bought me and incredible bag which i adore however i would love to use it for school as i have used my mothers a couple of times for school and i really like using it as a school bag, but he got one which is a bit too bright as a colour for school and whilst i adore it anyway i think i would use it more if i maybe traded it in for a different colour. i have spoken to my dad and he was totally fine with me maybe trading it in for a different colour. but is there any way in which i can trade it in? he probably has the receipt but it was from a duty free store in dubai. my mum said that i may be able to trade it in to like a david jones (also i live in sydney) or something but im not sure without a receipt...

thankyou loads, and im sorry if i sound ungrateful or anything, i sound really spoilt but its just that it was so expensive and i feel bad if i didnt use it much...



Answer
You can only ask.

David Jones would be unlikely to play unless youre going to lie and say you did buy it there - do they have the same one exactly in stock?

Perhaps a smaller shop would be inclined to work with you.

BUT

Heres a tip from when I was a kid,

I won a cassette walkman (wow, how old am I) at my school, the walkman wasnt quite what I wanted so I took it into a store that had them and told a story that Id bought it but now wanted to change it for something else.

The shop attendant asked me to wait while I stood innocently at the counter and after a few minutes the manger came out and asked me to come into office which I dutifully did, a few more minutes and the police turned up.

Turned out three of that model had been stolen from their other store weeks before.

All got sorted in end but I could have made it go a lot smoother with the truth from the first minute or just keeping the damn thing :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you become a singer/ actor. If your 13?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment