Saturday, February 8, 2014

Backpack vs/or wheel bag?




Sarah M


Like backpack that goes on your back and wheel bag like the one with wheels.
K I really want a backpack for the next year but my mum is all like omg you will hurt your back and all could you list the pros and cons for each? Cause I think wheel bags are crappy. Thx



Answer
backpack looks cool... bring a wheel bag to school puts a bull eye on hour head saying weirdo

For School Goers:: ""Ordinary School bag"" or ""Wheeled"" bag?




The "BULL"





Answer
For me its always Ordinary bags
Wheeled bags ellam konjam too mucha irrukum
naanga enna 10kilo weightta eduthundu porom




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Backpack vs/or wheel bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment