Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cute school bags for 2011-2012 school year?




~Random gi


Im starting the 8th grade and i want a tote bag that is like the one you out on your shoulder across your body. I want it so i can fit my binders,books, etc..

Can you also give me a website or place to actually buy it at the store? I always like to see it and try it on before i buy it..

i have also already visited american eagle, hollister, aeropostale, but i don't like their bags too much.. i want them to be across the body but those aren't.. that's why i haven't bough them.. Thanks!



Answer
All I know is the Hollister bags are in style right now and the ones that are across the shoulder can only look cute if you pull it off right.

What's a good back to school 2011 bag?




I don't kn


I want to get like a Messenger bag...but I'm not sure. Give me some links? I want it $70 or less preferably around $50. Thanks!


Answer
good call on the messenger bag. don't really want to look up links, but I would recommend checking out J.crew, H&M (first choice), or gap. they usually carry nice messenger bags




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute school bags for 2011-2012 school year?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment