Tuesday, February 4, 2014

High School bag/backpack!?




Helloteddy


ive been looking for a good backpack for high school. preferably a rucksack backpack, where can i get a good bag for a cheap price? ive checked forever 21, urban outfitters, hollister, macys, american apparal , ive checked everywhere!! but i cant find anything!! i especially like the backpacks at urban outfitters but theyre so expensive! i dont want a tote cuz those just hurt my shoulders
and ive checked out pacsun, charlotte russe, freepeople, H&M, and american eagle



Answer
When I was looking for a backpack for school I looked at all those stores too... and then some. I FINALLY found a really cool backpack at yesstyle.com. If you don't want to go online for a backpack; an unexpected place that I found cool rucksack type backpacks was at Target. I even saw some at JCPenny.
Good Luck =)

Scene/ emo ish rucksack bags for school please XD?




XxpopsxX


Hey I am trying to find an English website for scene bags for school but having no luck can anyone help me ??


Answer
I dont know whereabouts in england you live but if you know of a shop called 'emothicus' you might have some luck, acctually i think they have a website.
Also claires have some pretty good ones.
I found mine at a market, you should check some out, see what you can find.
I also decorated mine with those pins that open and badges, another cool decotation for a shoulder bag is to put safety pins all the way along the strap

Hope you get an awesome bag! X




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: High School bag/backpack!?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment