Monday, February 3, 2014

Scene/ emo ish rucksack bags for school please XD?




XxpopsxX


Hey I am trying to find an English website for scene bags for school but having no luck can anyone help me ??


Answer
I dont know whereabouts in england you live but if you know of a shop called 'emothicus' you might have some luck, acctually i think they have a website.
Also claires have some pretty good ones.
I found mine at a market, you should check some out, see what you can find.
I also decorated mine with those pins that open and badges, another cool decotation for a shoulder bag is to put safety pins all the way along the strap

Hope you get an awesome bag! X

HELP ME - Good School Bags?




rock2rule


I am wanting to find a good school bag, not like a bulky backpack.
I found this one ----- http://whiteleatherbag.nebtron.com/2011/01/15/roxy-karis-rucksack-backpack/
but unfortunaly it doee not ship to Australia ! :(
If you guys can help me find one, i will be sooo happy!
I would like a lonsdale bag, but my sister has one so I don't want the same, if you find one that looks similar that would help!! THANKYOU!



Answer
get a champion bag (: i dunno if i should get a big grey lonsdale or a champion grey xP




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Scene/ emo ish rucksack bags for school please XD?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment