Saturday, February 8, 2014

I need a job >_<?




Emerald T


I am 14 and need a job (Real Job) Not like babysitting or cutting grass or walking dogs cause I need a lot of money within a year and a half ($16,000) For a 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300.
Please don't just leave something saying "Oh you can't get a job at that age" or something like that or "Do odd jobs" I want a REAL job. I was thinking about asking the guidance office at school but I really wouldn't know what to say. Please help.
(All I need is advice on how to find a job)
I will be a lifeguard within this year and that will pay $15 an hour so I really just need a job till I turn 15 at the end of May.



Answer
There are labour laws and age restrictions for your age if you live in Canada or the USA its different please relpy for a clearer answer. If you live in Canada I suggest going to a grocery store and being a "bag boy". You will get paid but not be able to handle cash

What is he telling me?




!!!!!


A friend of mine is having problems at his house with his parents. He wrote me the following:

"When i moved back with my parents things were fine for like three days. I haven't even been here a week and they still haven't changed. Everything is still my fault. For no reason. They treat me like a ******* punching bag. Once im going back to school that's it. Im tired of having all their problems vented out on me".

I'm still learning English b/c I'm Brazilian and he's is the USA and we like each other. He doesn't specify if he's parents are having problems with each other or only with him, so what can I say since I don't know much just what he said?
I'm a girl!



Answer
you could say: "boy i hear ya." should be good enough. meaning you feel his emotions




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a job >_<?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment